Sunday, October 5, 2014

Who have I become?

Sitting here today and reflecting on things I couldn't help but finally give in to the nagging thought in my brain that something is off lately. It's me. I'm off. I feel that I have let go so many things that are important to me. Whether it be due to outside pressure or the fact that I'm busy, I honestly feel that I have lost a part of me. 

I am more than happy to be homeschooling my kids. But starting with a stressful situation last year, I have spiraled into someone that does not have the control I once did. My fuse is far too short, I've gained 30 lbs, I'm eating poultry when I swore I would never eat meat again, and I don't take the care I once did when it comes to many things. I never read for me any more. It's a rare day when I find time to craft, and the importance of not allowing my children to become addicted to sugar and additives is out the window. We ate at MCDONALDS today. 

What happened to me last year and why can't I get me back? 


No comments:

Post a Comment